After the product arrives, please check “whether the product is defective” and “whether it matches the content of the order”.
If any of the above problems occur, please Contact Us.
In addition, Luuk Leather customers order from India through the website, the products will be shipped from India.
Thus, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for personal reasons after delivery, and the appreciation period is not applicable after receipt of goods.
Notes for returning exchange items
- Leather products are very delicate, so please be careful not to allow nails, sharp objects, water, or sweat to cause stains.
In addition, the way the leather is stored may also cause marks or blemishes on the leather, so please pay attention to this when sending it back.
- When you send it back, please return the packaging box, accessories (brushes, keys, etc.), material-related labels, and non-woven fabric to the original condition in which they were delivered.
- All items to be exchanged must be new and unused and must be returned with all original packaging, accessories, receipts, etc.
Whether or not an item can be exchanged depends on the condition of the product at the time of purchase.
- Request for Return and Exchange of Unused, Resalable, Undamaged goods will be entertained in case
- The customer wants a change in size (not applicable to Accessories)
- The customer wants a change in colour (not applicable to Accessories)
- Exchange of product is allowed only once after a purchase.
- Convenience charge for Pickup and further Delivery will have to paid by customer.
- Return of Items with Major Manufacturing Defects
- We provide 100% replacement for major manufacturing defects for footwear, bags, purses and belts within the Warranty period. No claim is admissible on socks, shoe care and foot care products or other non-footwear items. The Product Should be unused condition.
- Refunds will be processed through the same online mode in 10 t0 15 working days.
- Definition of Major manufacturing defects are:
- Damaged Upper Material
- Damaged Stitching or Pasting
- Broken or Damaged Sole or Insole
- No claims on damage on ornamental fittings
- Damaged Upper Material
- Damaged Stitching and Pasting
- No claims on damage on ornamental fittings Return Procedure
Steps to be followed for Return and Exchange are:
- The customer must e-mail to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the item to register a request.
- The customer can expect a reverse pickup within 7 days after a complaint has been lodged.
- Products must be returned in their original packing box in an unused, undamaged, unwashed condition. No stains or discoloration will be accepted.
- In case of size exchange the company will arrange for delivery within 7 days.